What is Detox?
DETOX goes hand in hand with both programs as the detox process will naturally occur with your change in diet. As a standalone program, this is designed for those who wish to enhance their body’s natural detoxification process by eliminating harmful or potentially damaging substances from your body, diet and environment.
The DETOX Progamme will give you the tools to cut out these inflammatory foods and this only takes 30 Days. If you can eliminating the kinds of food that are fuelling the inflammatory fire, you could put the fire out alltogether. When you achieve this you give your body an opportunity to utilise its resources to start healing and reset your metabolism.
How does the programme work?
- Your initial consultation is set up to evaluate your medical history, your current eating patterns and address areas of concern. This information is invaluable to the approach of your plan.
- Complete your Blood Tests as established in your Consultation.
- Blood Test results are used to aid in the laying out a clear understanding of your body’s current state. In this consultation we discuss these results, the impact, your desired outcome and then establish the corrective course suited to your needs. Any necessary supplementation will be prescribed and explained.
- Weekly Follow Up Appointments – Added support and guidance for you to connect and correct your past weeks progress, monitor successes and address concerns.
- Blood tests, check in, InBody Scan analysis and to measure successes against your initial desired outcome.
Our Promise to YOU!
No scales, besides the one at our offices. We are interested in body composition. We want you to build muscle and burn fat while losing cm’s and scales do not give you that kind of detail. We want your focus to be on feeling better than you ever have. We don’t want you to miss out on the incredible long term benefits of this program. NO measuring of food! No calorie counting! Abundance of fresh, healthy choices and all the support you need to succeed.
Find out more about this procedure!
The information and advice published or made available through the website is not intended to replace the services of a physician or health care professional acting under a physician’s supervision, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Each individual’s treatment and/or results may vary based upon the circumstances, the patient’s specific situation, as well as the health care provider’s medical judgement and only after further discussion of the patient’s specific situation, goals, risks and benefits and other relevant medical discussion. Testimonials made by any person(s) on this site are not intended to substitute for this discussion or evaluation or as a guarantee as to outcomes. Examples of treatment outcomes in this website are not intended to convey any warranty, either express or implied, as to outcomes, promises or benefits from treatment. Whether to accept any treatment by a patient should be assessed by the patient as to the risks and benefits of such procedures and only after consultation with a health care professional.